Friday, May 27, 2011

More on Oprah...

My friend, Brigid, did an awesome job of writing down the main points of Oprah's last show -- here they are and they are amazing. I can't stop talking about it so I am having a viewing party next week.
When you get that you are responsible for your own life, you are FREE.
We are all energy ... please take responsibility for the energy you are sending out.
All the energy you put out is coming back to you 10-fold.
The common thread running through all our pain is a sense of unworthiness.
We block our blessings because we don't feel good enough, worthy enough.
We are worthy because we were born.
Everybody wants validation ... do you see me, hear me, does what I have to say mean something to you?
Validate the people in your life. I hear you, I see you, what you say means something to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment